Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Why 'Chrysalis'?

I love words.  Chrysalis brings to mind ...

*  something plain turning into something beautiful 
*  preparing to emerge in full colour
*  being born again 
*  becoming who I was created to be
*  what's inside 

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, 
it became a BUTTERFLY.
 Anonymous

Let your beauty be that of your inner self.  
1 Peter 3:4

What lies behind us 
And what lies before us
are small matters compared to
What lies within us.
Emerson

Transforming, evolving, growing up, becoming, creating ....
order from clutter
clean house from mess
a story from a jumble of words
clarity from confusion
peace from chaos

My nickname, Butterfly, was already taken as a blog name ... and now that I've found Chrysalis I like it because it lets me play with a new word!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to write a comment?